[Coladam] ADAMcon 22 presentations?

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Wed Jun 9 18:18:50 CEST 2010

     Does anyone want me to present something?  If so, what kind of
topics would be of interest?  Who is doing what already?  What format
etc.?

     I had planned to bring along a few interesting hardware bits, but
the days of me taking the seats out of the Caravan and lugging a load
of computer stuff across the border, with no inventory etc., are long
past feasbility.  (I still remember the exasperated look I got from the
Buffalo guard at ADAMcon 12.  They would probably make me dump everything
nowadays.)

     Ms. Rin and I will be leaving Cleveland next Wednesday, spend the
night in the Syracuse (NY) area, then arrive in Laval the following
afternoon for convention check-in.

     *Dr. D.*