[Coladam] Adamcon 22

Guy Foster frosterg at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 16 03:04:40 CEST 2010

Hi Rich and Frances, happy you made it to Laval without too many problems.  Indeed, Boulevard and Autoroute are 2 different things, not to be confused.  It has happened to me actually a few weeks ago while searching for an address on my GPS, so it's an understandable mistake.

Concerning the Quebec quirks, it has nothing to do with Quebec, but more with the hotel you checked in.  Policies vary from different hotel chains.

Also, for Friday, Daniel told me that people wanted to go to the biodome on Friday.  Not a good idea unless people plan to take public transportation.  The best would be to leave your cars at the Montmorency metro station (which has a 1500+ car parking), but is usually at full capacity by 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM, but there are ways to find spots during the day, you just have to know the tricks.  If people do decide to go to Montreal by car, the way to Montreal might be OK, but the way back will be hellish, to say the least.  Fridays are always bad days for traveling back to Laval.

I will be on chat tomorrow and would like to finalize plans for friday.  I took a day off from work friday in order to be your guide around montreal.  So use my time wisely! :)

A bientot,

Guy F.