[Coladam] AdamCon schedule

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 22:51:22 CEST 2010

> From: jblenkle at sacnews.net
> To: dalemwick at hotmail.com; coladam at adamcon.org
> Subject: Re: [Coladam] AdamCon schedule
> Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 09:51:33 -0800
>
> Dale...what time zone are we looking at for these listed times?

It is Eastern Time (GMT +5 I suppose).  We will be online at

http://www.adamcon.org/~dmwick/chat/

on Saturday at 8pm.  You can also read last year's AdamCon conference chat at:

http://www.adamcon.org/~dmwick/chat/archive/chat2009-06-28.html

which also happened Saturday June 27th, 2009 at AdamCon 21.

To participate in the AdamCon chat you will need to have Java on your computer so that you can use it on your web browser.  You can get the Java Runtime Environment from http://java.com/en/ -- it is a free download.

Dale from AdamCon 22 in Montréal.