[Coladam] the Drushels are partway home from ADAMcon 22

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Jun 22 00:22:09 CEST 2010

     Hi all, we are safely in Batavia, NY after leaving Laval at
9 AM this morning.  We'll head the rest of the way to Cleveland
tomorrow morning.

     As anyone else going west on the 401 today knows, overnight there
was a terrible 2-semi accident that closed the whole thing around Cornwall.
OPP detoured everyone to route 2, then back up at the next connection to
the 401.  Rin got some pictures of the burned-out and smashed trucks as
we were routed back onto the 401.  Otherwise, our travel was without incident
-- got out of Laval/Montreal with no problems except some slow traffic here
and there.

     In case you hadn't heard, ADAMcon 23 will be hosted by me (and
Rin) in the Cleveland area sometime next summer.  So, start saving your
pennies :-)

     *Dr. D.*