[Coladam] the Drushels are home from ADAMcon 22

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Jun 22 20:58:07 CEST 2010

     Hi gang, we got back home at 2 PM today.  Some fierce rain
around Rochester, almost to dense to see through.  It did cause a
highway-closing accident soon after we passed through.  Another
accident with a semi closed the eastbound I-90 just at I-190, but
since we were westbound, we missed it.

     Cat is very happy to see us, and my daughters did a mostly good
job of daily catsitting, so all is well.

     *Dr. D. and Ms. Rin*

P.S.  the gold paint/ink on the AC22 poster is still not quite dry.
We transported it open and unrolled in the trunk of the car.  I'll
give it a good week in the open before trying to roll it up for
storage :-)