[Coladam] Home safe last nite

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 03:30:55 CEST 2010

Looks like we were not the only ones who encounted the delay on the 401 at Long Sault. We had left Laval at noon and this delay cost a good hour and a half. Another delay due to road construction at Kingston. Made for almost an 8-hour trip all told.

However thanks to Daniel et al for the wonderful convention, great to see old friends and make new ones.

Thanks from Zoe for making her welcome and from Sam and myself for your patience with us having to include our pet this time around.

Looking fwd to Cleveland in '11

Cheers from Aurora, Ontario

Dave