[Coladam] Virtual ADAM Keyboard mappings

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 25 04:23:40 CEST 2010

Ron,

The keys are mapped as:

Numpad 5 = Home
Numpad 8 = Up arrow
Numpad 2 = Down arrow

On my XP system, I have no problems and all the assigned keys work. But on
my Vista system there are a number of keys like quotes, equals and numpad 2
(down arrow) that don't work for whatever reason. So when I use Virtual ADAM
on my Vista machine I have to get a little creative to work around this or I
have to go into DOSbox's key editor by using CONTROL+F1 to fix the keys
(have to do this everytime I exit ADAMem using F10).

Hope this helps.

Jim