[Coladam] Virtual ADAM Keyboard mappings

Steve Pitman swp at cinci.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 05:14:27 CEST 2010

The problem with it not saving your settings may be related to the
permissions problem in Vista (something I'm going to fix on the next
release).  In the meantime make sure the "Users" account has full access to
the mapper.txt file (located in the Virtual Adam / Dosbox Directory).  Right
click on mapper.txt and go to properties and the security tab,  check the
boxes to make sure it has full control,  some people have also had to do
this with the main Virtual Adam folder in Vista.

See Ya,
Steve