[Coladam] adam sd drive

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 26 14:40:17 CEST 2010

I'm building a playlist but I can't find a way to get a short and sweet link to it, so I'm sending you here the link usually to be displayed in the flash video player.

So far, I've 3 montages done and uploaded : Dave talking about SD drive, Yann Hamiaux talking about a laptop-clock, Frances talking about SmartLOGO. Not that easy to cut parts to make each video fits the limit of 11 minutes, but it's also a good exercice to keep only the important parts when doing a montage that will entertains the viewers.

ADAMCON22 - Playlist

http://www.youtube.com/p/F31802D788BD42EA