[Coladam] Cleveland FreeNet ADAM Forum shutdown message (9/01/1999)

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Mon Jun 28 22:24:51 CEST 2010

     While looking for through some disk archives today, I discovered
the following shutdown message I posted to the ADAM Forum on the Cleveland
Freenet (which shut down for good on 9/30/1999).  Hard to believe it's been
11 years... and also hard to read :-(

Note:  view in a non-proportional font (like Courier) or the ASCII art in
the sigfile won't look right.

     *Dr. D.*