[Coladam] adam for sale

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jun 29 07:48:11 CEST 2010

Hello everyone...

I have a lady who would like to sell her complete in-the-box standalone ADAM for $125. She says the box is somewhat worse for wear, but the ADAM is working (tested tonight) and includes:

2 joysticks
printer
All the books
buck rogers game on DDP
carnival on cartridge
one data tape

looks like she also has basic as it was in one of the pictures she sent.

If anyone is interested, please contact me and I will forward you the pictures she sent to me and give you her email address. The console looks in good shape although the keyboard has yellowing on some of the keys.

She lives in the Syracuse, NY area....so consider shipping costs from there unless you can pick it up.

Thanks

Joe B.