[Coladam] Dr. D. late to chat tonight (6/30/2010)

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Wed Jun 30 14:25:39 CEST 2010

     Hi gang, due to belated Father's Day celebrations with my kids
(i.e., at ADAMcon 22 during FD), I will be late to the chat tonight;
how late, not sure.

     I've already been thinking of ADAMcon 23 stuff to do.  I have a
good idea for a convention-long group task.  Bob and Judy can rest easy,
though:  a repeat of ADAMcon XIII's system unit disassembly/assembly race
is not on the preliminary agenda :-)

     *Dr. D.*