[Coladam] ROM images of R59 and R77 SmartWriter?

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Jul 2 21:50:22 CEST 2010

     Hi all, just trying to save myself a bit of dig-it-out-of-storage
work...

     Does anyone have ROM images for R59 and/or R77 SmartWriter?  I own
an R59 ADAM (my Dad's original), and I think that the Expansion Module #3
unit I picked up has R77 ROMs in it (not sure), so I probably can dig them
out of stuff I already have...but if anyone happens to have the images
handy, please let me know.

     I am doing a bit of biology-meets-computers experiment about software
evolution, using SmartWriter as a model system.  My current dataset includes
R57, R80, R81, R84, and an "R97" that I did for myself back in 1997 to patch
in disk2 and RAMdisk support (once I had reverse-engineered R80 back to
source).  For this experiment, the more versions available, the better.

     Something fun to talk about for ADAMcon 23 :-)

     Thanks,

     *Dr. D.*