[Coladam] NewColeco (that's me) web site (work in progress)

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 5 02:20:23 CEST 2010

Hello!

Since my bolg is down (apparently it's because of the migration of the entire blog service from one server to another) and I have nothing better to do (joking here), I've released a web site, not complete yet, and for the most part ugly, but working fine and very fast for browser supporting CSS and Javascript properly (which is not the case for Internet Explorer apparently).

http://www.ccjvq.com/newcoleco/

The current state of this web site is : Only part of "Music" and "Programming Tools" sections are done.

You can find there my latest musics and devkit version.

Enjoy!

- Daniel (NewColeco)