[Coladam] ROM images of R59 and R77 SmartWriter?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jul 6 22:24:06 CEST 2010

Rich...is Drive 2 functional in this version? I haven't actually tried it
the way you described (yet) booting from SmartBasic, but seemingly if you
replace the WP.ROM file in ADAMem (I actually use the ADAMemMam or Virtual
ADAM front ends) with the R97 one Drive 2 does come up in SmartWriter.

I've successfully retrieved a file from Drive 2 into SmartWriter, but it
won't let me save a file to either Drive 1 or 2 with this ROM installed if
there are disks in both drives. If there is only a disk in Drive 1, then it
lets me save.

Joe B.