[Coladam] ROM images of R59 and R77 SmartWriter?

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Jul 6 22:03:14 CEST 2010

On Tue, July 6, 2010 4:24 pm, Joe Blenkle wrote:

> I've successfully retrieved a file from Drive 2 into SmartWriter, but it
> won't let me save a file to either Drive 1 or 2 with this ROM installed if
> there are disks in both drives. If there is only a disk in Drive 1, then it
> lets me save.

     Yikes, you are correct.  I can get files from any disk or tape,
but saving is broken.  I probably never tried to save anything, just
assumed it worked.  Would not surprise me if the fix is simple, some
dumb oversight.  I will have to print it all out so I can look at it.

     Sorry for the inconvenience!

     *Rich*