[Coladam] ROM images of R59 and R77 SmartWriter?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Jul 7 00:27:58 CEST 2010

I tried it from SmartBasic as you described after I wrote that last email
and it did the same thing. It sees drive 2 and will read exisiting files off
a disk in drive 2, but if you have disks stuck in both drive 1 and 2 it
won't write a file to either one.

I'll look at the code too...but beyond anything clearly written in easy to
understnad English, I won't understand a bit of it.

Joe B.