[Coladam] Updating the ADAM CON Org website

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 7 04:37:31 CEST 2010

Mark,

Dale is still heavily involved with the ADAM, ADAMcon and even ColecoVision
Homebrew programming. He has been a tremendous asset to the ADAM and ADAM
community for some 25 years. I, like yourself, and others that have emailed
me have always wondered if the ADAMcon Org website would ever be updated.

To anyone reading this on the ColADAM List, please take Mark's offer
seriously. He can really work wonders with the site and it would be nice to
see a centralized location for all things Coleco ADAM that would make it
easier for people to find information on our favorite computer and game
system.

Jim N.