[Coladam] CV Ultimate SD Cart on ADAM

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 11 21:59:02 CEST 2010

Steve,

Besides Dale and Rich D., I forgot to mention one other person that
definetly has the knowledge you are seeking as he was one of the most if not
the most prolific software developer for the ADAM from 1985 thru 1994. His
name is Jim Walters of Walters Software Co. and his email address is listed
below. He might be a little slow in replying to you and your questions, but
it's defintely work a try.

RRJIM1 at YAHOO.COM

Hope this helps.

Jim/NIAD