[Coladam] I hope it's in good hands

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 11 23:42:57 CEST 2010

This week, the humidity level inside our house was above %85 during more than a day. The result is : I've lost my PC primary harddrive, and the backup external usb disk drive is, of course, plugged to the broken PC exposed to the same level of humidity... same goes to all my floppy disks, tapes and various other pieces of technology.

During the Adamcon, I did bring a bunch of boxes filled with ADAM stuff, I hope at least this stuff is safe and in good hands.

I'll need a new harddisk for my PC, probably one of the first SATA HD will do the job, not the more recent ones. If someone do have one for sale or even to trade for a game, let me know.

Daniel