[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plus more!!

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 04:05:48 CEST 2010

Hello, everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find the/or copy of The LOGO
Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel.
Apparently it might be in the ANN backups but the ones I looked
through I couldn't find it. I only looked through the pc format ones.

Also the ADAM resource has returned http://www.theadamresource.com/
But many of the old articles(pages) have been lost from when Gordon
was running it some 8 years ago.

I've added a bunch to the site but I still feel the need to recover
old articles or get some from you guys if you have anything ADAM / CV
related.
The more the better, I want to pack this site up with as much as
possible. So please don't hold back, send me any old or new articles
or pages that I can include into the site.

Be it Technical or Language Related or ANYTHING related to the ADAM / CV.

Well thanks for your time, hopefully some of you on this list will
take the time to look or create articles, files, etc for the new
ADAMCon boosted site.

Once again thank you.

--
-Mark