[Coladam] chat tonight

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Wed Jul 21 22:39:52 CEST 2010

I will or will not be on, maybe, for a while tonight. Since the weekend
we have had a severe case of dropped connections (like every 5 minutes)
on our DSL line (again) and as usual Bell is taking its own sweet time
to respond to my ISP's complaints. Whether there will be any improvement
before chat time is unknown, but unlikely.

So I will try to get on, and stay on as long as I can, but especially
for late arrivals if I have had to abandon by the time you get there,
sorry, hope to see you next week.