[Coladam] Re : chat tonight

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 22 01:18:01 CEST 2010

As for me, I'm still trying to copy data saved on my external hd before this backup also decide to not work anymore. I've converted about 200 Giga-bytes of videos to fit a dozen of DVD+R (tv programs I want to keep), but it takes about 2 hours to edit and convert what I want to keep. I've destroyed tons of video files I'm pretty sure to not want to keep. As for my personal data, it needs 2 double-layer dvd... which is surprizing considering it's (for the most part) my personal ColecoVision stuff.