[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plus more!!

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Fri Jul 23 07:21:53 CEST 2010

Hi Mark

The Logo Notebook appeared in the ADAM User Friendly Group Newsletter
issued out of Ottawa Canada. I wrote the material somewhere between
1990 and 1995 (memory fades). Unfortunately I did not save any of it.
The last issue of the AUFG Newsletter was issued around March of 1995.

Hopefully somebody on here still has copies. Sadly, I do not.

Good luck.

Ron Mitchell