[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 23:26:54 CEST 2010

Mark,

Almost the entire series of "The Logo Notebook" was printed in the NIAD
Newsletter thanks to Ron contributing it to ADAM News Network. When I get a
chance I'll take a look at the ANN disks to see if I can find the original
SmartWRITER files.

The other option would be to scan/ocr the articles' pages from the NIAD
issues or if there is a way to convert from the PDF to a text file for
inclusion on your website. I will have to look into this as I've never had
the need to try it.

Jim