[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 23 23:50:26 CEST 2010

Mark,

I'll make a note to myself to get the issues listed out for you (back in the
day we kept an index of all the articles in each newsletter but it became to
hard to keep up with.... something like that would come in handy now).

Also, I will scan thru the ANN disks to see if I can find the SmartWRITER
files. If I find them I will convert them from their SmartWRITER format on
the disk image to a PC text file and then send to you. You'll have to give
me a little time on this one.

Jim