[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 24 00:28:23 CEST 2010

Mark,

Here are the NIAD issues that contain "The Logo Notebook" articles:

Issue #83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95 and 96

There were a total of 14 parts published in these issues and maybe what you
could do for the time being is provide a link to Joe's page with the issue
#s and a note on you page. Therefore, if there is enough interest we can
look further into getting them converted to text files.

Also, two other GREAT SmartLOGO series were written and printed in NIAD as
well as others by Frances Clee and Ricki Gerlach.

Jim