[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at tallcedarskennels.com
Mon Jul 26 07:14:53 CEST 2010

Mark, Mark, I have a hard copy of the ADAM Survival Guide here.

Chapter 4  deals with "The Base ADAM" and was written by the late Dean
Roades. It runs about 8 pages in length. The typeface in my copy is
not very good, and will probably not scan too well. Perhaps someone
else on here has a more readable copy. If not, I'll re-type it for
you. Let me know whether or not you can find it elsewhere.

Ron Mitchell