[Coladam] About Coleco (silver) catalog [1982]

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 26 20:21:24 CEST 2010

My 10 years old web site (lost last year after Geocities stopped free web hosting) had the scans of my bilingual ColecoVision silver catalog. Since then, it's pretty much impossible to find back these scans in the Internet, except maybe one place but it's the english only version.

So, I've decided to re-upload my scans of this catalog for my new web site. However, I don't know if I should format the scans like what I've done for the new web site or keep it in its original form since the first time I've uploaded them to my Geocities web site long time ago.

Well, for now, I've uploaded the original version, and thinking of reformating the pages to fit the new web site format eventually (when I've time).

In the catalog "COLECO 1982", page 11, you can see two games supposed to be for the ColecoVision. The first one is Chess Challenger, which I presume will have been the same as version CC7 or CC10 like mentioned in a previous message. The second one is an educational Smurf game which was abandoned for Papa Smurf's treasure Hunt which was renamed Smurfette's Birthday to be played apparently with the kidvid device... but (I think) it was also abandoned to release Smurf Paint'n'Play Workshop... well all their products number are the same.

Anyway, just wanted to mention that I've re-uploaded my scans of the Coleco silver catalog.

Daniel B.