[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 00:22:18 CEST 2010

Mark,

So far I have found 3 files of the "Learning with LOGO" series by Ricki Gerlach and 8 files of "The LOGO Notebook" series by Ron Mitchell on the ADAM News Network - EOS Disks. I forgot that in Virtual ADAM you can choose the disk image and then see a directory listing of the image. Once you have the directory listing, click on the file of your choice to have it displayed in Notepad... from there just save it as a text file. No need to scan/ocr, retype from scratch or convert the file to PC format with the ADAM Connection.

Gotta once again give TWO BIG THUMBS UP to Steve Pitman for making this tremendous program.

I'll send you the files shortly.

Jim