[Coladam] TDOS - the manual

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Jul 27 05:31:45 CEST 2010

I have scanned this as a group of PDF files, then put it in a 7-zip
archive. Maybe it even works.

I did the first 34 pages which are the TDOS basic documentation. Still
to go are the pages covering the included utilities, and a bit on
installation.

The archive is posted on my website, www.carnuts.ca, with the path
/Science and technology/Computers/Classic computers.

If this works I will use this as a place to post other good stuff from
time to time.

Please let me know if you were able to download it successfully and use
it. The raw data was around 25 - 30 megabytes so I couldn't attach it to
an email and had to post it instead.