[Coladam] The LOGO Notebook Parts I-XI by Ron Mitchel plusmore!!

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:50:39 CEST 2010

Well We found a few pages of the logo notebook in text format, but as
you can see we are missing a bunch of pages:

http://www.theadamresource.com/articles/logo/logonotebook.html

Also Jim found the very last three pages, they where titled "The LOGO
Notebook" but I couldn't find where they where suppose to go in the
line up of parts for the articles, so I listed them for now into
"EXTRA" parts. NIAD didn't have these last three articles in them
either, but according to the text inside they are part of the
notebook....very confusing.

Where perhaps these written before the notebook was printed? Or where
are they to fit in the line up of the articles when all Parts are
accounted for?

Thanks guys for the hard work BTW.

--
-Mark