[Coladam] ECN Update

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Thu Jul 29 08:33:31 CEST 2010

For those of you who are interested, I've been updating the Expandable Computer News' found on my web page at: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/

When I originally started this project many years ago, I used a simple text editor to manually code the pages. My HTML knowledge was limited and as time went on and I began to use other programs, it played havoc with the code and messed the pages up quite a bit.

I never really noticed this until a little over a year ago when I started using Microsoft FrontPage. Formatting was screwed up, picture sizes were screwed up, etc.

I have been working on correcting these problems, reformatting the pages and doing a lot of correction of typos.

Through tonight (Wednesday) I have finished issue #15 with nine more to go. Hopefully I'll be finished with all 24 issues tomorrow.

Joe B.