[Coladam] ECN Update

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Jul 30 03:52:43 CEST 2010

Thanks...I just finished Issue #24...there might be a few minor glitches
that need to be fixed, but overall everything is done.

I still don't completely understand why many of the screenshots changed from
256 x 192 to 800 x 600. It was a real pain to go into the picture properties
and resize them all even though if I load them into a graphics program, they
load in at the right size.

Guess that's what I get for saving them as .gif's with a 15 year old
program -- incompatibility....

Everything should be fixed now though.

Joe B.