[Coladam] Re : ANN News Network Disks reading them in Virtual ADAM

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Tue Aug 3 04:24:04 CEST 2010

Maybe not as formatted text but we should be able to extract directly text from image disks.

You can use an HEX editor like XVI32 to open a binary file and see the codes inside. With this kind of tool, it's possible to extract almost anything from a disk image file... if we know what we are looking for and how to do it properly. Sometimes, data in a disk image isn't in the correct order, so it can be a little bit difficult using this method.

Daniel