[Coladam] Bypass/Disable Adam SmartWriter

Paul Severini paul_severini at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 00:49:46 CEST 2010

All,

Does anyone know if the SmartWriter ROM can be bypassed all together? It would be great if I could just have the system ignore the SmartWriter ROM and continue searching for a valid boot device on AdamNET. I'll just stop here and see where this question takes us. I'm really looking for a solution to disable or turn off SmartWriter completely. Yes, I realize we can boot directly from the other devices when software is present.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Paul Severini
Email: paul_severini at hotmail.com