[Coladam] Bypass/Disable Adam SmartWriter

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:00:38 CEST 2010

I don't know if its possible to replace the WP.ROM in a real adam, the
experts know if its a eprom or not.
You could probably do it from the virtual adam emulator tho, at least
to test out your theory.
It would be great to have a boot menu up/OS up there instead of WP.

I've also heard of smartDSK and smartBASIC being on a cartridge, but
you still had to hit the game reset after wp booted.

When replying to these e-mails, we need to make sure the coladam
address is in the TO block,
other wise knowone sees it.

--
-Mark