[Coladam] Bypass/Disable Adam SmartWriter

mark mark104 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 02:46:47 CEST 2010

I don't know him other than his presents on the list here, but I know
hes working on dissembling the wp.rom again, he did it once before but
didn't remark it much.

http://www.theadamresource.com/software/chipsets/ADAM%20SmartWriter%20ROM%20ASM.zip

I once heard that the chip was wipable / updatable via I think a eprom
burner, atleast I think Honeywell(the adam repair people) did this.

--
-Mark