[Coladam] maybe something useful for future xmas disks

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Mon Aug 9 19:44:04 CEST 2010

I believe the person who wrote Sequel (name escapes me) wrote a conversion
program from translating Mid-1 to Mid-0. I also have a program I bought for
my PC that does the same thing. I translated a bunch of midi files for use
on my ADAM only to find out most of them were too big to load into ADAM's
meager memory space.

Maybe that can be one of my projects as I've got quite a few Xmas files.
I'll get them over to ADAM disks and see if they'll run.

Joe B.