[Coladam] ADAMcon 23 FYI: Cleveland hotel taxes likely to rise

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Tue Aug 24 16:03:41 CEST 2010

     There's talk of raising the hotel tax in Cuyahoga County to 15.25%,
one of the highest in the USA.  From today's "Plain Dealer":

http://www.cleveland.com/cuyahoga-county/index.ssf/2010/08/cuyahoga_county_may_boost_bed_tax_making_rate_among_highest_nationwide.html

     Not much I can do about it, as ADAMcon 23 is going to be here,
somewhere convenient for us -- we aren't going to put it an hour's
drive away.  Of course we will try to keep costs down, but cost is
only one parameter.

     All I can say is, everyone start saving your pennies...

     *Dr. D.*