[Coladam] MFM and RLL hard discs, and floppies

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Aug 31 21:14:45 CEST 2010

We have a posting on Freecycle offering six hard discs, mixed MFM and
RLL, which may or may not be working. It's a major expedition into
downtown traffic but I can follow-up if need be.

I have already obtained over 400 used DD 3.5" floppies (Atari,
reformattable for Adam) and three 5.25" floppy drives which may be
working from this source.

If this information is useful to you, consider checking in on the chat
at 9 p.m. Wednesday, or fire me an email.