[Coladam] Part Z31 of the "Massive Collection" of ADAM materials

Kevin Powers kjpmail at gmail.com
Wed Sep 1 06:50:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I used to own a Coleco ADAM back in the late 80s and early 90s, and it was
my first computer.  I learned BASIC on that computer, learned word
processing on that computer, and played lots of Buck Rogers, Victory, Time
Pilot, & Carnival on that computer (on a black & white tv set).

I tried to download the "Massive Collection" at
http://www.mediafire.com/adamcollection

Unfortunately, part Z31 failed to download.  Repeated attempts have also
been unsuccessful.  Is there any way for me to obtain that part?  If I can
get it, I should be able to unzip the archive.

Thank you very much for any help that you can offer.  I look forward to
revisiting some of the programs and games that I used many years ago!

Kevin