[Coladam] Part Z31 of the "Massive Collection" of ADAM materials

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Sep 1 08:00:42 CEST 2010

Sometimes parts of the archive become unavailable for anywhere from hours to
several days. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

>From what I understand, the collection files aren't necessarily all on the
same server and sometimes one server might be down or extrmely busy causing
certain files to become temporarily unavailable. Frustrating....yes...but it
will clear up.