[Coladam] lost email

cleechez at tamcotec.com cleechez at tamcotec.com
Fri Sep 17 22:06:05 CEST 2010

I updated Thunderbird from version 2 to version 3 this week and the
upgrade went wrong. All of my email since August 2007 has vanished
into the great bit bucket in the sky.

OK, I do have backups till about June, there are ways to recover the
deleted data, and I hope to have the situation restored shortly.

But while I am battling with the situation, be aware that any
correspondence from the last three years is temporarily inaccessible
to me, and be prepared to be patient until I get the mess sorted out.