[Coladam] Switch Replacement

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 06:27:55 CEST 2010

Not sure about replacement part numbers, but you could always take apart the
system cover to gain access to the reset switches for the ADAM and also
ColecoVision. Once exposed you can try to clean and regrease them and if the
solder points are in bad shape, you would have to desolder the switches,
clean everything up and then resolder the switches back in place. I know, a
bit involved.

There is a gentleman on the AtariAge Forums that goes by the username Yurkie
who provides this service for the ColecoVision Game System if all else fails
and no one on here can help you. Just go to www.AtariAge.com , join the site
to allow for posting messages on the forums and then browse to the Classic
Gaming General - ColecoVision / ADAM Forum.

Jim