[Coladam] Switch Replacement

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 29 22:11:37 CEST 2010

Caig,

As far as re-lubricating the switch, I am not 100% sure what product would
be best to use. I have heard numerous times of a product called DeoxIT that
works wonders for cleaning electronics such as the ColecoVision or ADAM
cartridge slot. Probably best to check at a local Radio Shack or electronics
store first before trying anything.

Jim