[Coladam] A difficult and simple question for adamites

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 17 22:46:46 CET 2010

Question : In your words, elaborate why do you think that Coleco ADAM is a good computer despite the bad reputation it seems to have?

It appears that one of the most hated vintage computers (that I'm aware of) is unfortunately the Coleco Adam. At the opposite, Commodore 64 is one of the most beloved vintage computers.

My personal experience with the Coleco ADAM isn't enough to tell why adamites do annual meetings around this home computer... except that at one time they were ADAM users, while many people consider this computer to be the direct cause of Coleco Industries bankruptcy.

I will probably get a respond like "SmartLOGO is the best LOGO program and a good example of why Coleco ADAM is a good computer", but I need more than that, something more elaborate.

Daniel