[Coladam] ANN Holiday disk

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Fri Nov 19 14:34:34 CET 2010

On Wed, November 17, 2010 9:58 pm, bob wrote:

> OK all you artistic and even fun loving drawers out there in cyberspace.  THIS
> IS LAST CALL to make some pictures for the annual ADAM NEWS NETWORK holiday
> disk.  Pictures can be in PowerPaint form, HGR, HRP or any ADAM format.  We
> can translate it into the form for the card.   Send to     adamcomputer (at)
> yahoo.com     and ANN will forward them on to Ron Mitchell for inclusion in
> the Dec ANN disk.

     I want to make something, but I have been working 70-hour weeks
since classes started here in August, and I have had no free time for
anything, ADAM or otherwise.  This is the busiest Fall semester I have
ever had.  Ms/ Rin will tell you, I am literally working 3 full-time jobs
in the department.  It won't stop until Christmas...but then that is
its own full-time job.

     *Dr. D.*