[Coladam] A difficult and simple question for adamites

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 20 21:07:58 CET 2010

Daniel,

Adam was my first computer too. In fact, I still have the expansion 3 which still works and one standalone as well. But, I agree with Ron 100%, had Coleco not control everything. I think the system could survived a little longer than it had.

I wrote a bowling management program with SmartBasic as I was league secretary for my company back in 1984. It did the job, although I think I've should have tweaked it more. I even converted a program written in GWBasic to work with SmartBasic. It worked, with some modifications.

So, even though all of us have PC's today. Adam was our first choice for most of us who wanted a decent computer to do simple things such as programming, game playing or write a letter or two.

Guy