[Coladam] Help request

Jim Notini jnoti2 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 01:29:18 CET 2010

Jeopardy was never officially released by Coleco. It was provided to ADAM
Users Groups and Mail Order Vendors by employees of Coleco and had to have
the Coleco name removed from the title screen in order to distribute.
Thankfully, we keep the original version with the Coleco copyright as well
as the modified version that states it's Public Domain.

The game show that you are thinking of is Family Feud. It was released on
DDP and possibly Disk (never saw a disk version that I remember after all
these years), but the DDP could easily be copied to Disk without any
problems.

Jim